Multifunctional measuring meter for wood moisture, structural moisture, humidity and temperature
The RTU 600 unit is a multifunctional measuring meter for wood moisture, structural moisture, humidity and temperature.
In the field of wood moisture measurement all electrodes can be connected, which use the resistance principle of measurement. Thus, precise measurements of sawn timber (up to 180 mm thickness), chipboards, veneers, wood chips, and similar bulk materials are possible. The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
The full measuring range and the expanded temperature compensation device facilitate the usage in drying kilns (e.g. moisture content checks after the drying has been completed) and in wood yards.
In the case of building materials (e.g. screeds, mortar, renders, concrete, brick and insulating materials) the capacitive measuring method is used. With this method / operating mode, a non-destructive testing of affected areas is possible.
In addition, all electrodes based on the resistance measuring principle can be connected. In this way, exact moisture profiles and depth measurements of the affected areas can be carried out.
For climate measurements (air humidity and temperature), our high-quality RF-T and RH-T series electrodes can be connected.
In addition to the air temperature, temperatures of surfaces (using Pt100 or infrared sensors) and materials (also using Pt100 sensors) can be measured, too.
Particularly suited for painting, interior fitting, parquet reclining contractors, parquet factories, wood-processing companies, industrial wood drying processes, construction companies, architectes, surveyors, residential building construction companies, and municipal building departments.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 81-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood: individual characteristic curves ensure very precise measurements for the respective wood type
- Automatic wood temperature compensation from -10 to +90 °C
- Wide range of applications for structural moisture measurements - can be used with all resistance-based and capacitive electrodes
- Precise measurement of air, surface and material temperature by Pt100 sensors in four-wire sensing
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.180 m0.591 ft (0.180 m)|
|Width||0.115 m0.377 ft (0.115 m)|
|Height||0.053 m0.174 ft (0.053 m)|
|Weight||0.390 kg0.860 lb (0.390 kg)|