Multi-purpose measuring device for structural moisture, humidity and temperature
The UNI 2 unit is an electronic multi-purpose measuring device for structural moisture, humidity and temperature.
In the case of building materials (e.g. screeds, mortar, renders, concrete, brick and insulating materials) the capacitive measuring method is used. With this method / operating mode, a non-destructive testing of affected areas is possible.
In addition, all electrodes based on the resistance measuring principle can be connected. In this way, exact moisture profiles and depth measurements of the affected areas can be carried out.
For climate measurements (air humidity and temperature), our high-quality RF-T and RH-T series electrodes can be connected.
In addition to the air temperature, temperatures of surfaces (using Pt100 or infrared sensors) and materials (also using Pt100 sensors) can be measured, too.
The device ist particulary suited for insurance companies, air-conditioning engineers and water damage restoration companies. It is the ideal complement to an existing wood moisture meter.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- Wide range of applications for structural moisture measurements - can be used with all resistance-based and capacitive electrodes
- Precise measurement of air, surface and material temperature by Pt100 sensors in four-wire sensing
- The use of an infrared probe enables non-contact measurement of surface temperatures
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.140 m0.459 ft (0.140 m)|
|Width||0.090 m0.295 ft (0.090 m)|
|Height||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Weight||0.230 kg0.507 lb (0.230 kg)|
- UNI_2_V1.3_DE1 MB
- UNI1_UNI2_EN1 MB
- UNI_2_V1.1_FR2 MB
- UNI1_UNI2_IT1 MB
- UNI1_UNI2_HR2 MB
- UNI1_UNI2_SV957 KB