The HT 85 T unit is a multipurpose meter for wood moisture, structural moisture, and temperature. It uses the resistance principle of measurement and allows for precisely measuring sawn timber (up to 180 mm in thickness), chipboards, veneers, wood chips, and similar bulk materials as well as set building materials.
The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
The full measuring range and the expanded temperature compensation device facilitate the usage in drying kilns (e.g. moisture content checks after the drying has been completed) and in wood yards.
In case of building materials (e.g. screeds, mortar, renders, concrete, brick and insulating materials) all electrodes based on the resistance measuring principle can be connected. In this way, accurate moisture profiles and depth measurements of the affected areas can be carried out.
In addition to the air temperature, surface temperatures and material temperatures (on a Pt100 basis) can be measured.
Particulary suited for interior fitting or parquet reclining contractors, wood-processing companies, industrial wood drying processes, construction companies or architects.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 4-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Automatic wood temperature compensation from -10 to +90 °C
- Precise measurement of air, surface and material temperature by Pt100 sensors in four-wire sensing
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.180 m0.591 ft (0.180 m)|
|Width||0.115 m0.377 ft (0.115 m)|
|Height||0.053 m0.174 ft (0.053 m)|
|Weight||0.370 kg0.816 lb (0.370 kg)|