The BL H 40 unit is a resistance-based wood moisture meter. It is used for precisely measuring sawn timber (up to 180 mm in thickness), chipboards, and veneers before and after processing.
The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
Particularly suited to be used in joiner's workshops, by parquet reclining or painting contractors.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 7-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Wood temperature compensation is done manually or automatically via the device/ambient temperature in the range from -10 to 40 °C
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Optional: 2 customer-specific characteristic curves may be programmed in factory
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.160 kg0.353 lb (0.160 kg)|