HydrometteBL HT 70
The BL HT 70 unit is a resistance-based wood moisture meter. It is used for precisely measuring sawn timber (up to 180 mm in thickness), chipboards, veneers, wood chips, and similar bulk materials before and after processing.
The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
If an external material temperature probe is connected, its measured wood temperature value is used to correct the wood moisture value.
Particularly suited to be used in joiner's workshops, by parquet reclining or painting contractors.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 7-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Wood temperature compensation is done manually or automatically in the range from -10 to +50 °C through the unit temperatue or by means of an external temperature probe
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 10 most recent measured values
- Optional: 5 customer-specific characteristic curves may be programmed in factory
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.160 kg0.353 lb (0.160 kg)|
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.4_DE695 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.2_EN652 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.1_FR776 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.2_IT978 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.4_ES691 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.1_FI685 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.2_HR820 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.0_RU865 KB
- BL_H40_HT70_V2.1_RO705 KB