The possibilities offered by high-precision resistance-based measurement method and the non-destructive capacitive measuring method are now combined in one compact measuring instrument: the Hydromette BL A plus. It is perfectly suitable for determining the moisture content of sawn timber (up to 180 mm thick), chipboard and veneer.
The Hydromette is equipped with a high-quality measuring amplifier and an OLED display. The new ResCap mode combines the reliability of the resistance-based measurement method with the easy handling of the capacitive measuring mode.
The resistance-based measuring mode features a wood species selector for more than 300 species as well as a temperature compensation device, which is manually adjustable.
The capacitive measuring method enables fast measurement, for it is not necessary to drive any electrodes into the wood. Wood species correction is available for more than 50 species.
Limit values can be set freely. If a measured value crosses such a threshold, the meter will indicate this through a flashing LED.
- Handy pocket-sized high-speed measure meter for fast single and series measurements including a high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct indication of wood moisture in % of dry weight via an OLED display
- Resistance-based measuring method: wood species correction for more than 300 types
- Capacitive measuring method: wood species correction for more than 50 types
- No separate electrodes or cables required (capacitive measurement)
- Wood temperature compensation is done manually or automatically through the unit temperature
- LED alarm feature
- Min / Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the latest 5 readings
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
Power supply: 9 V dry cell
Size: 175 [L] x 50 [W] x 30 mm [H], weight approx. 160 g
Total length: approx. 185 mm
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.200 kg0.441 lb (0.200 kg)|