The BL Compact unit is an electronic moisture meter for various types of wood as well as for soft building materials.
The sensor pins are driven into the material to be measured and allow the measurement of moisture in sawn timber, chipboards, veneers and wood fibre materials up to 25 mm in thickness as well as of regular gypsum and mixed plaster.
After measuring, the construction material specific minimum and maximum values can be retrieved.
- Handy pocket-sized moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- Direct readout of wood and structural moisture in weight-% on the LCD, resolution: 0.1 %
- 4-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Characteristic curves for 3 types of building materials and 2 types of insulating materials
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Unit temperature display
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.160 kg0.353 lb (0.160 kg)|