Wood moisture meter for a humidity range up to 60% moisture content.
The HT 65 unit is an electronic wood moisture meter that uses the resistance principle of measurement for precisely measuring sawn timber (up to 180 mm in thickness), chipboards, veneers, wood chips, and similar bulk materials. The unit is used for individual measurements before and after processing. The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
Particularly suited for saw mills, parquet factories, and wood-processing companies.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 4-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Automatic wood temperature compensation from -10 to +40 °C
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.140 m0.459 ft (0.140 m)|
|Width||0.090 m0.295 ft (0.090 m)|
|Height||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Weight||0.220 kg0.485 lb (0.220 kg)|
- HT65_V1.0_DE536 KB
- HT65_V1.0_EN531 KB
- HT65_V1.0_FR457 KB
- H35_HT65_ES3 MB
- H35_HT65_PT4 MB
- HT65_RO494 KB
- HT65_RU503 KB