The HT 65 unit is an electronic wood moisture meter that uses the resistance principle of measurement for precisely measuring sawn timber (up to 180 mm in thickness), chipboards, veneers, wood chips, and similar bulk materials. The unit is used for individual measurements before and after processing. The Hydromette meter is equipped with a wood temperature compensation, which automatically adjusts the measured value to the set temperature (of the respective object).
Particularly suited for saw mills, parquet factories, and wood-processing companies.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements with high-quality measuring amplifier
- Direct readout of wood moisture in % on the large LCD display, resolution: 0.1 %
- 4-level wood species correction for more than 300 types of wood
- Automatic wood temperature compensation from -10 to +40 °C
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.14 m0.459 ft (0.14 m)|
|Width||0.09 m0.295 ft (0.09 m)|
|Height||0.05 m0.164 ft (0.05 m)|
|Weight||0.22 kg0.485 lb (0.22 kg)|