The BL Compact B 2 unit is an electronic structural moisture indicator for non-destructive building material moisture measurement. The meter uses the dielectric constant / radio frequency principle of measurement.
The versatile ball sensor is used to sense moisture in building materials of any kind as well as to determine the moisture distribution in walls, ceilings, and floors.
The BL Compact B 2 unit is an ideal pre-tester for all CM measurments and resistance-based meters.
- Handy pocket-sized moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- For each building material, an individual limit may be set the violation of which will be indicated by an audible alert.
- Scan mode (1 - 199,9 digits) and direct display of moisture values in weight-% or CM-% for building materials, resolution: 0.1 %
- Characteristic curves for 7 types of building materials
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Automatic calibration when switching on the device
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.170 kg0.375 lb (0.170 kg)|