The 16 K-25 TF stick is used to measure humidity and air temperature.
The stick is pluggable, meaning that it can be plugged directly onto a measuring device and then behaves like a permanently installed sensor; but it can also be removed from the meter and be used via an extension cable directly in a building material for measurements.
Also measuring in hard-to-reach areas is simplified.
By using several TF sticks at different measuring points, long adaptation times can be avoided because the data can be retrieved quickly in succession.
- Compact humidity probe for various applications
- Slim metal body (6.5mm diameter), requiring only a small diameter borehole
- Without filter, thus very quick adaptation to ambient conditions
- Suitable for use in low-emission air
- Comes standard with Hydromette BL Compact TF-IR 2