HydrometteBL UNI 11
The BL UNI 11 unit is a universal measuring device for structural moisture, humidity and temperature. The Auto Sensor Technology used by the BL UNI 11 enables the Hydromette to automatically detect the electrode connected and to adapt the measured value readout to the respective probe type.
For non-destructive moisture measurement and moisture indication in ceilings, walls, floors and other building materials, our capacitive B 55 BL structural moisture probe can be connected. The meter features preset characteristic curves for several building materials - measured values will be displayed directly (weight-% or CM-%).
In the field of humidity, a large number of electrodes can be connected, including the TF-IR BL, which enables a quick and reliable assessment of dew point undershoots by a combination of different measuring techniques. Also, our electrodes of the RH-T 37 family can be connected. In addition to humidity and air temperature, sorption isotherms of many materials can be displayed directly in weight-%.
A TF-stick can be connected directly to the device (e.g., for measuring the room climate) or via an extension cable. This allows the TF-Stick to be used in building materials (sorption isotherms).
In addition to air temperature, surface temperatures and material temperatures (on a Pt100 basis) can be measured.
Particularly suited to for air conditioning technicans, surveyors who evaluate damage caused by water, insurance companies, and as a supplement for a wood moisture meter.
- Handy moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- For capacitive measurements: scan mode (1 - 200 digits) and direct display of moisture values in weight-% or CM-% for building materials, resolution: 0.1%
- Precise measurement of surface and material temperature by Pt100 sensors in four-wire sensing
- Audible alarm in case a user-defined limit is exceeded (using B 55 BL) or intermittent alert signal in case case dew point threshold regions are reached (using TF-IR BL)
- By using several TF-Sticks, different measuring points can be checked in quick succession, as long adaptation times are avoided
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.160 kg0.353 lb (0.160 kg)|
- BL_UNI_11_V1.1_DE768 KB
- BL_UNI_11_V1.1_EN717 KB
- BL_UNI_11_V1.1_IT776 KB
- BL_UNI_11_V1.1_FI756 KB
- BL_UNI_11_V1.1_SV708 KB