HydrometteBL Compact TF-IR 2
The BL Compact TF-IR 2 unit has sensors for surface temperature infrared measurements as well as for measuring air temperature, and air relative humidity.
This combination of the different measuring techniques enables the TF-IR 2to be used for quickly and reliably assessing dew points undershoots or determining borderline conditions on surfaces such as walls, ceilings, floors as well as on window or door lintels.
The Hydromette has an audible signal for the detection of critical surface temperatures (see Properties)
When using the probe in due time mould formations (fungal growth) may be prevented and occurrence of moistening caused by condensation may be assessed reliably.
- Handy pocket-sized combined measuring meter with sensors for infrared surface temperature, air temperature and air humidity for fast single and series measurements
- Display of three values via LCD, resolution: 0.1 % or 0.1 °C
- Automatic calculation of dew point temperature and equilibrium wood moisture content (EMC) as well as air absolute humidity readout in g/m³
- Built-in laser pointer for identifying the measuring spot and adjustable emissivity from 20 to 100 %
- In addition to displaying the measured value, the unit creates an audible signal when a critical surface temperature is detected
- The shorter the signal intervals are, the more closely the dew point temperature is approached and the more vulnerable the area in question is for mould formation (fungal growth) or infestation
- A continuous sound indicates the acute danger of mould formation: In cases of dew point undershots water from the air can condense in that area
- For special requirements, other TF sticks with different filter types are optionally available
- USB port for firmware updates using GANN Dialog pro
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Automatic unit shutdown
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
- Total length including TF stick: approx. 190 mm