The BL Compact RH-T flex 350 unit is a precise thermo hygrometer designed to be used for quickly measuring the relative humidity and temperature of air.
Using programmed sorption isotherms, the weight percentages can be determined for various building and insulating materials, as well as for hardwood and softwood.
The meter has a slim and flexible sensor pipe (gooseneck) and is therefore particularly suited to be used for humidity analyses, e.g. for damage survey or while the building is drying. Additional applications include checking whether flooring or wall covering may be laid.
- Handy pocket-sized moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- Display of three values via LCD, resolution: 0.1 % or 0.1 °C
- Automatic calculation of dew point temperature, equilibrium wood moisture content (EMC), absolute humidity in g/m³, enthalpy in kj/K, wet-bulb temperature in °C and water activity (aW)
- Sorption isotherms for hardwood and softwood as well as for 10 different types of building material
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Total length: 545 mm, sensor pipe: 350 mm (length) and 6,5 mm (diameter)
- Diaphragm filter for measuring in air containing dust, pollution, or high air flow velocity is standard equipment
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.195 kg0.430 lb (0.195 kg)|