HydrometteBL Compact RH-T 165
Precise thermo hygrometer
The BL Compact RH-T 165 unit is a precise thermo hygrometer designed to be used for quickly measuring the relative humidity and temperature of air.
Using programmed sorption isotherms, the weight percentages can be determined for various building and insulating materials, as well as for hardwood and softwood.
The meter has a slim sensor pipe and is therefore suited to be used for a large variety of applications, e.g. humidity analyses in cases of damage, while the building is drying as well as for checking whether flooring or wall covering may be laid.
Measuring room temperature and humidity (also in the drill hole for KRL measurements)
- Handy pocket-sized moisture measuring meter for fast single and series measurements
- Display of three values via LCD, resolution: 0.1 % or 0.1 °C
- Automatic calculation of dew point temperature, equilibrium wood moisture content (EMC), absolute humidity in g/m³, enthalpy in kj/K, wet-bulb temperature in °C and water activity (aW)
- Sorption isotherms for hardwood and softwood as well as for 10 different types of building material
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Total length: 355 mm, sensor pipe: 165 mm (length) and 5,5 mm (diameter)
- Diaphragm filter for measuring in air containing dust, pollution, or high air flow velocity is standard equipment
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||0.160 kg0.353 lb (0.160 kg)|