The BL LG 17 serves as a basic unit for all GANN air velocity probes. It is the first meter that uses an OLED display. This enables a new, intuitive way of menu navigation, which makes operation easier. Current readings can, for example, be displayed as a numeric value, in a line diagram or as a bar graph.
The device features a continuous measurement mode, to monitor an air flow over a longer period of time (up to 30 minutes).
Another function is used to define an area or a circle in order to be able to calculate a volumetric flow from the air velocity.
The measuring meter can be used in a variety of applications such as monitoring rooms, HVAC, blower door tests, laminar air flow control (clean-room technology), etc.
- Ambient pressure and air temperature can be used to adjust the air velocity reading. The ambient pressure is determined automatically, but can also be set manually; the air temperature can be set manually on the device
- Adjustable limits with acoustic alarm signal
- Operating languages: German and English
- Unit system: metric and imperial
- Min, Max and Hold functions for measured values
- Storage of the 5 most recent measured values
- Power supply: a 9-volt battery is included
|Length||0.175 m0.574 ft (0.175 m)|
|Width||0.050 m0.164 ft (0.050 m)|
|Height||0.030 m0.098 ft (0.030 m)|
|Weight||180.000 kg396.828 lb (180.000 kg)|