Moisture measurement using the calcium carbide method
The CM-B Pro case set includes a meter for determining moisture in set building materials and several other materials using the Calcium Carbide Method
Beyond electrical measurements, this measuring technique has been known in the industry for years and several professional associations recommend using it for a number of measuring tasks.
All measurements can be performed directly on the object using the tools included in the case and thus quickly allow to obtain information on the particular moisture condition.
The decision on whether screed may be laid or a wall may be finished can immediately be made.
Particularly suited for parquet reclining or floor tiling contractors, construction companies, architects, or surveyors.
The CM-B Pro set is compliant with DIN 18560-4:2012-06 standard.
The full set includes:
- Pressure cylinder with lid and Premium gauge
- 20 vials of calcium carbide
- 2 vials of test water
- Debris tray
- Digital timer
- 20 PE bags
- Flat chisel
- Paint brush
- Bottle brush
- Electronic scales
- Weighing tray
- Ball set
- Sample spade
- Replacement gaskets
- Operating insructions and
- Carrying case P
|Length||0.500 m1.640 ft (0.500 m)|
|Width||0.420 m1.378 ft (0.420 m)|
|Height||0.125 m0.410 ft (0.125 m)|
|Weight||7.900 kg17.416 lb (7.900 kg)|
- Calciumcarbid_V1.1_DE202 KB
- Calciumcarbid_V1.1_AT199 KB
- Calciumcarbid_V1.1_BE_DE198 KB
- Calciumcarbide_V1.1_BE_NL199 KB
- Carbure_de_calcium_V1.1_BE_FR201 KB
- Calciumcarbid_V1.1_CH_DE200 KB
- Carbure_de_calcium_V1.1_CH_FR203 KB
- Carburo_di_calcio_V1.1_CH_IT196 KB
- Carbure_de_calcium_V1.1_FR201 KB
- Carburo_di_calcio_V1.1_IT193 KB
- Calciumcarbide_V1.1_NL199 KB